Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Indoor Clothes line is now a drying rack

My indoor clothes line (Simple Laundry) is now doubling up for other uses.  
It has been a dry summer here, so I've been able to hang most of our laundry outdoors to dry before I leave for work and not worry if its going to rain.  

So, my indoor clothes line has been put to other uses..... drying herbs and flowers!

Chamomile for tea, sweet marjoram, chives, summer savory, thyme, oregano, garlic; bull rushes and curled dock for a fall planter at my front door.   The flowers once dried will make a nice arrangement that will last for months to come.

drying herbs and flowers


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. slotted angle racks manufacturer, garment racks manufacturer india.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. garment racks, garment racks manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it