A few happenings at my little homestead this week....
- Trying the celery experiment - by cutting off the end, placing in water to see if I'll get some more celery growing. The end would otherwise have ended up in the compost bin.
- Amaryllis is starting bloom for the 4th year in a row.
- Planted kale for early outdoor spring plant and pea/sun flower sprouts in my kitchen window
- Sprouts are growing - broccoli, kale, mung and adzuki bean, along with lentils that are soaking - soon to go into a fresh bean salad.
- Working on a couple of knitting projects....but can't share yet as will spoil the surprise. :)
- Started a garden planner to better organize planting this year.