Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

It's a Girl !

The suspense has ended and one of the projects I've been working on can be finally shown.

On Saturday we became first time grandparents and this is the little outfit I had been working on to welcome this new little person.

The pattern came from an old Beehive pattern book called Baby Styles  that I had used many years ago when knitting for my own babies.   This layette pattern set is called "Moss Stitch Set" The wool is a Beehive washable acrylic.






4 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!!! I wish I could knit like this. This is truly an heirloom gift!
    Congratulations on your grandbaby girl! I love mine to pieces! After having two boys of my own a grand girl really makes our family complete!
    Enjoy!
    Lisa
    The Way Grandmama Does It

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty and you must be thrilled at becoming grandparents - something I am looking forward to myself, although I think it might be some time yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You must be thrilled beyond belief. I have some of those old Beehive knitting books. They are wonderful and it's so nice to see how the pattern knits up. Currently, I'm working on a bunting from one of those old knitting books. The instructions are so easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that book! Your knitting is absolutely lovely.Congrats granny!

      Delete

Pin it