Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pets .....

Pets bring alot of joy to peoples lives.   

In our case it's cats!   I know, alot of folks would say that cats don't give back the same as dogs .... but our cats are different !  Yes, she does greet me at the door when I get home from work, and she likes to play and will bring me her toys.   In her case - she loves ribbon and will bring the ribbon and drop it at my feet so I can walk around the house/yard and she will chase it.    She follows me around the house and wants to be near us most of the time.   When I am out in the garden, she's not far from me.

There are many health benefits in having pets.    Pets can control blood pressure  sometimes better than drugs.  They provide unconditional love.  They stave off feelings of  loneliness and can improve your mood.  Pets can reduce stress and often more than people.   Pets can also help reduce anxiety and depression.
 

4 comments:

  1. What great companions our pets become to all of us... mine are with me throughout the day and they do add a bit of spice :-)

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I just LOVE cats and I agree with you that they can give as much joy as dogs can give :) :) My aunt has a dog, otherwise I'd be adopting a sweet kitty right now. I'm so thankful for our dog, because she keeps me from feeling lonely. Her love is uncondition...and she is literally right at the door everytime I come home, too :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat is my favourite pets. I have one cute and white cat at home. I love my pet. You share such nice and beautiful image of your pets. Its too good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pet is very useful part for every one.Its fantastic and beautiful image of cats. Its all image is too attractive. You have done amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it