Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rainy Day Outing


Flannelette
Last Saturday was a rainy day.  Actually, we've had more rain the past week than we've had all summer.

Spent the afternoon at Len's Mill in Guelph not far from home, looking at fabric with daughter & son-in-law.  Len's Mill has an amazing selection of cottons and flannelette as well as drapery fabric and just about anything fiber related.

I'm now dusting off my sewing machine !   They chose flannelette for receiving blankets that I'll make, as well as quilted vinyl for the baby mattress cover.   They are custom building their own crib, which is a little smaller than a standard size crib, so we're now custom making a crib mattress to fit.
One of many many rows of fabric at Len's Mill Store

1 comment:

  1. You lucky lady. I love Len's Mills, but it is so far away. I go there when I am vivisting my brothers in Waterloo Township. I have been sewing up a storm as well.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it