Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hand Knitted Dish Cloths

In between knitting projects I like to knit dish cloths.   The are a quick project that doesn't take alot of concentration and results are quick.   They make great hostess gifts or something to add to a gift.   I knitted up a half dozen of these for a bridal shower and the bride-to-be was thrilled. 

I found a couple of free patterns for different dish cloths from the traditional pattern found on the band of the cotton yarn used for dish cloths.

This pattern is called "Orient Point Washcloth" by Lion Brand.  The pattern is free if you sign up for a free membership at the Lion Brand Website.




Here's another one - also a free pattern from the Lion Brand website - called "Rocky Point Beach Washcloth"



2 comments:

  1. It doesn't look you have used dish cotton, rather a normal wool. I don't like the cotton for dish clothes. I find it too heavy to wash with, rather I use leftover yarn, DK my favourite. Your patterns are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is talking about in urban cloths and brand name cloths.Thanks for this useful post.

    Buy wholesale SnapBack hats & wholesale men’s clothing

    ReplyDelete

Pin it