Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crocheted Baby Blanket

I like crocheting and find it much faster to knitting, especially for baby blankets.   I made this blanket with yarn I found at the thrift store - "Bernat baby Sport" .  The pattern is a free one from Bernat, that I found on the internet.

I used a 4mm hook and finished size was approx 43 x 57 inches.   Blanket is crocheted in 6 strips and sewn together.     I added a scalloped edge to the outside of the blanket as an added touch.

 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. beautiful.
    No baby yet? Not here either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Children's Week is almost here I'm just posting a guide on how to get Hail to the king baby achievement rather fast and easy for engineers ( and probably for hunters or goblins who can jump). thebabyguides

    ReplyDelete

Pin it