Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Baked Brie

For a recent baby shower I hosted, I also made baked brie.  I found this recipe on another fellow blogger's site "Kokocooks" and gave it a try.  There were no left-overs, so must have been a big hit.  I didn't even get a chance to taste it myself.

Phyllo wrapped baked brie was much easier to make that I thought it would be.  Kokocooks gave great easy to follow instructions.   In her recipe she used apricot and rosemary chutney.   I used my homemade red pepper jelly (which one first prize at a fall fair) as the filling inside the phyllo pastry.

Phyllo-Wrapped Baked Brie with homemade red pepper jelly after baking.
Homemade red pepper jelly for filling inside the baked pastry
Phyllo wrapped brie before baking, sprinkled with fresh rosemary from my rosemary plant that has been kept indoors over the winter.



3 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I will pop over to kokocooks and get her recipe. I have been thinking about caning some pepper jelly your looks so pretty I am going to try it (hopefully the rains stops) so I can get it planted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only had this once, but it was just heavenly! :) m.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it