Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Healthy Breakfast

My work day starts early and I'm out of the house sometimes before the sun is up to commute to work.  Most of the time I'm not hungry before I leave, so pack a breakfast I can eat at my desk a couple hours later.

Mix of chia / hemp seed and buckwheat grouts
It's easy  get in the habit of just having toast in the morning, but found that by mid-morning I'm hungry and reaching for something not so healthy to get me through until lunch time.   Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and sets you up for the rest of your day.   So I put together a healthy low fat protein packed breakfast to carry me through to lunch time.

Healthy Breakfast Recipe


2 tablespoons of Chia seed / Hemp / buckwheat grouts mix (I mix up my own - equal parts)
2-3 tablespoons freshly ground flax seed
mixed fruit
fat free plain Greek yogurt
Some water if too thick to stir

Stir and enjoy.
Freshly ground flax seed

1 comment:

  1. love this post..i enjoyed much!!
    you are so talented and pretty
    Click Here :-Belize Property!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it