Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Knitting Break .....

Not only did I take a blogging break this summer, but also stepped back from a few other things too, like knitting.  My heart just wasn't in it and my hands wouldn't cooperate for more than 20-30 minutes.  Plus with the warmer weather, holding wool seems to make you feel warmer too.

I had a child's size 4 sweater on the go but has taken almost the entire summer to finish.    This sweater was made entirely with wool I found at a thrift store.  Now I just need to find the perfect buttons to finish it.  The right button can make/break the look of the sweater.





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sweater, Janet. I go through the same thing with knitting. When I'm really not that interested in it, I find I make a lot of silly mistakes. Been working on a baby sweater all summer also. It goes slow when you only knit a few rows a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love the cardigan, I wish I could knit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are returning to your blog! Yours is my favorite blog, I learn so much from your posts, and was worried when you hadn't updated for a while! Welcome Back!!! Your readers in the desert of Sunny California missed you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin it