Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Took a Blogging Break...

I took a blogging break this summer.  For two months I didn't post.

Why did I stop ....
A number of reasons, but just a few to mention...
Did I want to share to the world ?
Was it, is it safe ?
Do I mind my photos / my ideas being shared on other websites without my consent ?

Did I think I could make an income generating blog?
At first, however, it takes a lot of time and effort.  In order to make income you need to treat it as a full time job and write about things that would interest a vast majority of people which would increase the traffic on your blog.

Why am I back ?
A number of reasons, but just a few to mention ........
I missed the creative side
I missed the comments from others
I missed the on-line community

Will I be back for long? 

Time will tell ..... 


2 comments:

  1. I was new to your blog when you took your break.I got busy with Summer and was not online much.I understand all the reasons you listed as to why you took the break,but just know that if you do decide to continue to write here...I will be reading and looking forward to your posts. I don't think I'm alone either.Whatever you decide,tho...do what is best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely hope you stay on with your blog. It is very inspirational to this mom, wife and homemaker!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it