Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Knitting Project - Cowl

At a our Knitter's Guild monthly meetings we hold a raffle.  Proceeds of the raffle go towards program and guest speakers. 

I won the raffle at a meeting a few months back --  A beautiful skein of hand painted Misti Alpaca, Baby Me Boo !    50% Baby Alpaca, 30% Merino Wool, and 20% Bamboo.

I wasn't sure what I was going to make with it.  I've been on Ravelry for a while now, but wasn't using it to it's full potential.   I learned you can just put into the search your yarn and it will search the patterns available for that particular yarn. 

I found an easy free cowl pattern called Convertible Scarf.  Was an easy quick project that can be worn around the neck or pulled up over your head and worn as a hat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it