Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mohair Mountain

The label on this yarn says "Mohair Mountain", Knit, Relax, Smile. Repeat ! 

I must say, though, I wasn't relaxed knitting this.  The first time I've worked with mohair / wool blend,  a very large round needle and it was a fight to the end and glad it's finished.   It was slow going and felt like I was fighting with the yarn the whole time.  

The pattern / yarn came from a kit I bought at our last Knitter's Guild De-Stash Sale.
It's a "Black Sheep and Ewe" kit. 

Shawl took one large ball of yarn - 660 yards. 
The Colour is called "Water Wheel" 






2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't think I could have made it to the end, mohair and I do not get along ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the shawl I am knitting my friend for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it